I'm happy coming up with ideas and leaving them for others to explore and develop. I think designers give ends to farmers and cowboys. They efforts to allotropic the mix and match of colors in modern designing. This leather jacket is surly an example of contrast combination.
- Hidden Zip-front fastening.
- 4 front pockets having overlapping flaps.
- Fully designed panels with contrast stitching.
- Approximately 26″ length.
- Professional leather clean.
- Crafted with luxurious sheep leather.
- 2 inner pockets for keep on the go essentials, with 1 cell phone compartment.