This classic bomber jacket will look great season after season simply because the bomber style leather jackets never went out of style since their debut during world war, when military pilots use to fly in open cockpit, single-engined, bomber planes to enemy territories. Since its inception, the bomber jackets have also gone through some transformation; we have also taken this bomber jacket timeless design to the next level by tweaking it with contemporary trends, that makes it stand out from the rest.
- Zip-front fastening with half inner placket.
- Elastic knitted ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Decorative leather tab at chest with eyelets.
- Front flapped cargo pockets with top and side entry.
- Stylish paneled back with classy eyelet at back sleeves,
- 2 inner pockets so your on the go essentials are easy to reach.
- Crafted with luxurious sheep leather.
- Approximately 24. 1/2″ length.